years of experience
10 Things to look for in a Center treating your injuries!!
We know that accidents can bring about stressful times for you and your family. Here are 10 things you should look for in a Center treating you for your accident.
1. The center has the forms and can help you fill out and file time sensitive forms to the state.
2. The center can identify which are the organizations that need to receive pertinent legal forms and bills.
3. The center can identify which organizations need filing for your out of pocket expense to be as little if none.
4. The center can send your forms electronically and as the law requires to the pertinent insurance companies.
5. The center has close ties to the legal community and can recommend organizations or attorneys that can help you and have worked well in the past with prior patients
6. The doctors have have much experience in treating and dealing with the medico-legal arena regarding auto and work injuries
7. The center is well equipped and has diagnostic studies that can validate your injuries such as digital x-ray where the X-rays can be electronically sent immediately to organizations that are involved if there is an accident case pertinent
8. The center has ties to other healthcare specialist if need be
9. The center has an impecable reputation treating patients with these types of injuries and has achieved wonderful results treating patients
10. The doctors and staff are sympathetic to your needs in this time which can be difficult both emotionally and economically.
Why US ?
NorthWest Chiropractic and Accident Center
Has been helping people from the North East Portland and Gresham area return to health after auto accidents and work related injuries, for over 20 years.
These types of accidents usually cause soft tissue injuries such as whiplash, spinal misalignments, muscle and joint problems that manifests in pain, mechanical disfunction to the back, neck, shoulder, knee, that can alter your daily and work life. Waiting for the pain to go away or the function to restore usually causes permanent damage to some degree and more times than none, the accident victim ends up having a disability that later effects their personal and professional life.